St. Elmo Foods Releases Five New Sauces
Patrons can now enjoy a variety of St. Elmo Steak House’s signature sauces at home with the release of five new options including the St. Elmo Remoulade, Vinaigrette, Root Beer Glaze, Truffle Dijonnaise and Creamy Thai Chili.
“St. Elmo Food’s retail line continues to expand as we work to get our signature items and flavors into the homes of our guests and foodies everywhere,” said Craig Huse, president of Huse Culinary. “Our new sauces are versatile and easy to cook with allowing our patrons to create restaurant-level meals using their favorite St. Elmo products.”
The new line of St. Elmo Steak House, available in Indiana grocery stores, sauces includes:
- St. Elmo Remoulade: Creamy blend of fresh herbs and spices that elevate virtually any seafood dish.
- St. Elmo Vinaigrette: Bright blend of white wine, citrus notes and herbs de Provence. This slightly sweet and savory dressing tops the restaurant’s iceberg wedge salad with chopped applewood bacon and blue cheese crumbles.
- St. Elmo Root Beer Glaze: Used on St. Elmo’s thick-cut bacon for a sweet & savory experience.
- St. Elmo Truffle Dijonnaise: An elevated mixture of Dijon mustard, honey and truffle oil. Used in the restaurant as a dipping sauce for crispy dishes and spread for sandwiches.
- St. Elmo Creamy Thai Chili: Thissweet and savory concoction packs a spicy chili pepper kick. This signature flavor is used to accent Spicy Asian Shrimp and calamari in Huse Culinary restaurants.
The five new sauces join the existing line featuring World Famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, St. Elmo Seasoning, Izzy’s Sauce, Creamy Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish, St. Elmo Straight Bourbon Whiskey and St. Elmo Cola Cocktail.
For more information about the new St. Elmo Foods, visit StElmoFoods.com.